Tuesday 23 February 2010

BAG THE HUN 2!

It's here, I am reading it and it looks good. I liked the original Bag the Hun but there were holes in the rules. Bombers gunners were not worked out properly and there was no ground attack element, but that has been fixed now. This does mean that the 1/600th Battle of Britain planes may have to move up to painting list, but that is a small price to pay. Of course I could just use the USAAF vs Luftwaffe planes that I have already painted, but where's the fun in that?


Here is a small selection of the 1/600th planes
I have for Bag the Hun. USAAF B-24s, P-38s and P-51s take on the might of the Luftwaffe with Fw190A's and D's, Me109's, Me410's and Me163 Komets.

I also got hold of a copy of Rate of Fire from Crusader, so a 25mm WW2 game also beckons. Too much to do in too little time. Right, back to the paintbrush. Have fun follks.

No comments:

Post a Comment