Friday 9 October 2015

Quick medical update, no wargaming included

So I am back from deepest darkest Chelmsford and the prognosis is more positive.  New consultant reckons he can help me and has a plan of attack to deal with my stomach/intestinal problems.  Hope has reappeared and it's nice to feel a bit positive for once.  I may end up under the knife and with a gastric pacemaker, but if it helps then it will definately be worth it. 

The only other bit of good news is that Wales have got out of the group stages of the Rugby World Cup.  Still have to play the Aussies tomorrow, so fingers crossed for a win for the Welsh.
Man of the Match Dan Biggar

I will update again when I have done something wargames wise, but for now that's all folks.

3 comments:

  1. Encouraging news from the doc eh?

    I'll be shouting for the home nations teams this weekend - yes, even the Welsh! However, as if Australia wasn't a bad enough challenge, I fear you're going to come up against a South African team with something to prove and, like the rest of the UK/Irish squads, you're running out of players. Seems to have been a cruel competition this time round.

    England didn't have that problem yet they've managed to set a new world record!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like promising news to me, Jason.
    All the best and good luck further on!

    ReplyDelete