Friday 5 June 2015

Stupid throat and OML3 tomorrow

Well this week has been a bit hectic.  I was back in the hospital on Wednesday to have my tube changed as it goes really hard and nasty after 10-14 days.  It came out alright, but the new one wouldn't go back in.  Seems having a tube in for too long causes irritation and "scarring" in your throat.  Bottom line is I am tubeless for a week.  While it's nice to not have a tube going in your nose, the lack of it means I can't relieve my symptoms so am back to felling and being sick more.  Still kicking though.

In the meantime I have been frantically finishing all the scenic bits and pieces needed for Saturday's trip up to Evesham for On Market Larden 3.  Wyvern Wargames are hosting it and I am really looking forward to it.  I am running a game in the morning and playing Sharp Practice in the afternoon.

This is a top look at the table for tomorrow's game, a 1940 Germans vs Franco-Brits set up with the German's coming on from the top of the table.

Right, that's it for now, gotta go pack the table up for tomorrow's early start.  See you all later.

No comments:

Post a Comment