Saturday 23 March 2013

15mm Napoleonics

I don't put up many pictures of the Napoleonic figures I have been painting as I don't base them so they are never really finished when I send them off.  The two chaps I paint them for base them and have kindly sent me some pictures, so you can finally see some of the many figures I have painted.

So here they are
French Heavy Cavalry

French Heavy Cavalry again


British and Dutch-Belgian Infantry

French Infantry and artillery


British and D-B Infantry again
French columns advance

Closer look at the French


































Some Tigers I also painted






That is a small portion of the figures I have painted for them, but its nice to see them finished off.

Off to finish the 5th Belgian Dragoons now.  Have fun folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment