Despite still being ill and having to take loads of tablets, I have managed to do some painting!
Having played Maurice at the Devon Wargames meeting, I promptly paid out and bought the rules and cards. This has caused a dilemma though. I now need to reorganise my 6mm Seven Years War plans, as 1 base per unit won't work for Maurice. Ah well, more figures to paint. I am considering rebasing from the 50x40 bases onto something a bit smaller, say 30x30, as well. Hmm, decisions decisions.
Painting wise, the Empress Dragoons are done but, stupidly, I packed them away without taking any photos. I have also painted up a US beach assault force for Andy. It was a change from my normal basing as he wanted them to look like they were on a beach, so Vallejo pumice has been used for the first time. I was impressed with how it went on, although it tends to stick to everything!
There were a lot of figures in the box, with 26medium bases and 15 small bases. The medic figure is nice, but there seemed to be a lot of hit figures (back left on the single base). They are done and posted now. The photos were taken before the matt varnish was sprayed, so they are a bit shiny.
Well, onwards and upwards. Off to start some 15mm Prussian Landwehr now. Oh how I love Napoleonics.
Field Of Glory: Napoleonic another game played. - Another try with FOGN today with Stephen fielding French 1814 against my Prussians. Another interesting game although we spent way too much time pontifica...
6 hours ago