Tuesday 30 March 2010

Twenty days?

Time flies when your having fun. Today I have mostly been painting 25pdr guns. So what has happened since I last posted? Quite a lot, but nothing exciting.

I have played about with my airbrush as I said I would. I'm pretty happy with the first lot, I'll take some photo's later. Done so far are 5 Stugs and 4 Hanomags in 15mm and 1 Marder in 25mm. To do are 2 Hetzers and 1 Panther in 15mm, plus 3 Hanomags and 1 Kubel in 25mm. I have been sidetracked by a commission for an 8 gun 25pdr for Flames of War though. Money talks baby! Plus the airbrush was very useful for base coating all the guns and limbers.

eBay sales went quite well, I sold 2 more platoons for £60, which paid for some more to paint up to sell (honest, none were for me at all, no siree). I have a Panzergrenadier platoon nearly done, I am just waiting for some decals to arrive so I can finish them and get them on sale.












Here are the Falschirmjagers that I sold recently.

As a pointer to how today is going, it's currently 0146 (yes, that's AM) and I am painting guncrews for 25pdrs. Stupid insomnia strikes again.

Aw well, back to the grind. It could be worse I suppose, the kids could be off school next week.

WHAT DO YOU MEAN IT'S EASTER?????

No comments:

Post a Comment